Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Pain, No Gain....

Well, I'm making it.  Almost recovered from our little mini-vacay to Nawlins and have successfully not done a whole lot this weekend.  And it feels great!  I'm also on Day #2 of my cleanse/detox "diet," and feeling awesome about it!  I just completed Session #1 of my running schedule (yes, laundry and cleaning took precedence over running the past couple of days...)  I'm not gonna lie - it wasn't easy.  A few days off and towards the end started to get a little difficult!  But, I finished!!

I have recently discovered www.tilenine.com.  I love their stuff!!  One of the main things I want/need right now is this:

Image from www.tilenine.com
It's their super-duper, no bounce straight jacket of a sports bra.  Right up my alley!!  One of my biggest pet peeves is bounce....  I can't stand it.  I am also very, very self conscious about it.  So instead of having to layer on flimsy sports bras, this bad boy is all it takes!  I currently run in an Under Armour bra and it's pretty good, I am just experiencing a little chaffing on my collar bones.

Well, I'm off to sit in my recliner and watch some mindless television.  :)
Talk soon - P

No comments:

Post a Comment