Thursday, December 30, 2010

On my Nightstand

I recently purchased the Complete Book of Women's Running on my iPhone, and I am really enjoying it.  It really takes you step by step, thought by thought, into the running world.  It is definitely motivating me!  This week of running has gone pretty well!  It's been an abnormal week for us, schedule wise, so I've had to rearrange some things.  The first session went really well (Monday, December 27).  When I first started (I ran at the gym - it's so cold!!!), I was afraid it would seem like FOREVER to get done, but it actually went by pretty fast and I felt great afterwards.  Tired, but like I accomplished something.  The second session also went well.  I am squeezing in my last session right before we leave for New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl!  Go Hogs!!
See ya in 2011!!!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment