Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hello Out There!

I highly doubt anyone will be reading my little blog here, but just in case - Welcome!  My name is Paula and I am trying for a life change here.  I am a fairly athletic, nearly 30 year old woman looking to change my lifestyle.  I have been married to the most wonderful man for a little over 2 years and have an amazing job.  I have a problem though - I LOVE FOOD!  I really do.  I like cooking food, I like eating food, I like reading about food...  I know, it's a problem.  Over the past few years, I have slowly changed from a fairly svelte person to a pretty chunky person.  I am pretty tall (5'11''), so it didn't show immediately, however 30 or so pounds heavier, and I'm not happy!  

SO, this is why I'm here.  I want to get my life in check and do something about it.  I have aspirations of running a half marathon, so this is a little challenge for me.  I am starting a 12 week program this Monday, so I will keep a journal of my journey here.  Wish me luck - I definitely need all I can get!

Random pic of the day -- I can really appreciate Jessica Beil.  She works out, eats well, and isn't rail thin.  She is definitely a great role model for women of all ages.  Muscles are beautiful!!


Talk soon ---  P


No comments:

Post a Comment